Pls. pray for my ### and ### to ...

Oliverfamily

Disciple of Prayer
Pls. pray for my ### and ### to come back home well to get cured from chest infection. I ask this in the blood of Jesus name.
 
Pls. pray for my mum and dad to come back home well to get cured from chest infection. I ask this in the blood of Jesus name.

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for my father ### age ### ### ### he is Christian but He is under spirti of anger and depression and fear He is under attack of anger spirit he become very agrressive and abusive and very uncomfortable He is fighting at home He is Christian but not going church not allowing worship at...
Replies
10
Views
456
Pls pray for my condo unit. It needs to have the cabinet, sink and perhaps counter moved. Pls pray that it goes smoothly so that nothing is broken/destroyed and if anything is, that the management co/HOA pays for it as they said they would I was supposed to hear from the property manager but...
Replies
6
Views
113
Pls pray for my condo unit. I have to rent it out and work on repairs. The previous tenant damaged my unit. I found someone to do wood floor repair and carpet change and gave me a quote but when I reached out I have not heard back. Pls pray that this individual is still interested in working...
Replies
11
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,392
Messages
16,787,680
Members
648,961
Latest member
Crsaelael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom