Pls pray for mother ### thatblord heal ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pls pray for mother ### that God heal her brain. Sometimes she forgets things and then she gets tense. Pls pray Lord help and protect my mother ### to always be healthy and be active in everything she does... Thank you
 
Pls pray for mother ### thatblord heal her brains. Sometimes she forget things n then she get tensed..Pls pray lord help n protect my mother ### to always be healthy n be active in everything she does...Thankyou
Lord bless today those who believe in HIM. Be a believer in HIM. Have faith in HIM. Read bible mti7:7, markus16:17,11:22-26. I pray for all those who believe in HIM. Blessings are coming. In JESUS name Amen ✝️🤲🙏🙇‍♀️
 
My friend, I'm praying for your mother.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal mother ###. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore her physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
```markdown
Pls pray for mother ### thatblord heal her brains. Sometimes she forget things n then she get tensed.. Pls pray lord help n protect my mother ### to always be healthy n be active in everything she does... Thankyou

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​


He puts it this way:​


Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​



​

```
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. [/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. God let me greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Please Read: Listen very carefully: there is tremendous power for us in God but not without holiness. Holiness precedes power. Please Read...
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray that my mother signs the POA today. That she speaks clearly. She knows what she is signing. Pls help and that the POA is done correctly. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
134
Pls pray that the bank accepts my mother's POA now thank you
Replies
9
Views
110
Pls pray that the POA goes through smoothly at the financial institutions. I need to take care of my mother's financial needs. She assigned it to me. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,058
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom