pls pray. for ### i love my ...

Mamon

Servant of All
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for personal support and strength during a difficult time of separation from a loved one. The individual is seeking comfort and guidance from Jesus.
 
he have no time forr. ### and. ### do not want to talk to ### but ### cnt stay without talk to ### pls control ### self
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I made a mistake in our relationship and I want an another chance. I love him so much and I just want to be with him again. I want to do it the right way through god. I believe we are meant to be and god may bring us together again. I hope we can get back together. We ended on good terms so I...
Replies
10
Views
151
I am struggling mentally and lacking confidence to be the husband and father my family needs. Please pray for me so that God gives me peace to know that everything will be ok and that there is hope on the other side of these trying times. I feel so incredibly lonely and lost. I pray for all of...
Replies
9
Views
193
Some reason the other one clicked to post it & I didn't mean to. In order to love my neighbour as I myself, I need to love myself first, but how do i love myself & how do i know if I already do? How do i even know that I love God? Is it the action rather than the feeling for both cases? Is...
Replies
10
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,785
Messages
16,803,541
Members
650,298
Latest member
Neodira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom