pls pray for ###, ### has some problems ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekp

Humble Servant of All
pls pray for my ###, he has some problems with his heart, praying that he will be alright, amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus name.

I prayed for this in Jesus name.
 
...I WILL STAY ON BENDING KNESS & BENDED ELBOWS WITH CLOSE EYES AND LOWER HEAD ON YOUR BEHALF TO
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

She is quarelled full time. Not praying. ### and ### sad very. God bless her. Her problem shall solve. She will come to good. All her sick solve.
Replies
10
Views
175
In the words and lyrics of ### Lord, Do it for me Oh Lord, do it for me Lord If you don't do it It just won't be done So Lord, do it for me Lord fix it for me Anybody know that only God can do it Oh uh fix it for me oh, Thank you Jesus Because lord, I have a problem that...
Replies
9
Views
283
My main YouTube account has been banned permanently. I was supposed to create a secondary account that would protect my main account from the application and expression of my thoughts. I was supposed to use a throw-away account that was freshly made to express truth. They banned my real account...
Replies
6
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,323
Messages
16,821,201
Members
651,326
Latest member
Sierdenland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom