Pls pray for enlightenment of ### and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my family. I come to you today with a sense of urgency and a longing for enlightenment and a clear path forward for myself and my family. I pray for your divine guidance and intervention. I ask that you grant me the wisdom and discernment to make wise decisions that will...
Replies
7
Views
357
Heavenly Father God, I come to You repenting of all sin or wrongdoing, praying in the Precious Name of Jesus Christ Your Son and my Savior that You would deliver me from negative thought to fully set me free by the Power of Jesus's Blood shed on the Cross once for all. Please allow clarity of...
Replies
9
Views
134
I wondered if you could pray about my level of knowledge and if you could pray that I receive and come to enlightenment about my life and my life experiences for something strong like a conversation with our Father God in Jesus' name.
Replies
8
Views
332
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,766
Members
648,807
Latest member
Qiaruanmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom