pls pray for employement this summer

We continue to lift you up in prayer, asking God to open the right doors for you this summer. We are grateful that you shared your need for employment with us and consider it a privilege to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

If you have secured a job, whether your old one, a new one, or even both, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. Your testimony will encourage others and build our faith together. If you are still waiting for employment, please don't hesitate to share an update and allow us to continue interceding for you.

We pray that God will not only provide you a source of income. In Jesus name we ask that the Lord will also grant you peace and wisdom. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him and trust in His perfect plan for your life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God will provide me with a job/a steady source of income soon. I have been looking but can't find anything suitable or that I feel I am qualified for - maybe I'm looking in the wrong places or underestimating my qualifications. I am hoping to have a job by the beginning of the...
Replies
6
Views
326
Jesus I sincerely love you and thank you for not giving up on me. I appreciate you and all that you continue to do. Jesus I sincerely need a new job. I have applied to over ### jobs. Please let me get interviews for the jobs that I have applied for. I really would br a perfect match for the...
Replies
11
Views
174
pls pray that i am awarded the uni grant for fall and spring 26-27 academic year and that i have a taship grading and that it is easy and fast and that i find another part time job 10 hours per week remote that pays well that i can do well and quickly--no stress Thank u
Replies
11
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,040
Messages
16,818,054
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom