Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
JESUS IS THE AUTHOR OF ETERNAL SALVATION (How To Be Saved) - by Pastor ### of thecloudchurch.org

WHAT DOES BLOOD HAVE TO DO WITH MY SIN (The importance of the Blood of Jesus Christ) - by Pastor ###


FREE ONLINE KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE (Also has "AUDIO" to listen to") It is from the site "BIBLEGATEWAY.COM"
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for my condo unit. I have to rent it out and work on repairs. The previous tenant damaged my unit. I found someone to do wood floor repair and carpet change and gave me a quote but when I reached out I have not heard back. Pls pray that this individual is still interested in working...
Replies
11
Views
250
Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia I need justice in my case pls pray 🙏,I'm single father wit ### yrs baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray us we need justice need god mirror blessings ❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I need peace of life 🙏
Replies
8
Views
144
pls pray the the property repairs go smoothly. That there is clear communication bw myself and the prop management co and that circumstances are in my favor. Pls pray that i find great repairs for great prices. My nephew said he'd help with painting, pls pray that he keeps his word, does a great...
Replies
9
Views
390
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,465
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom