Pls lord Help me. Lord Don’t abandon ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Lord, You know everything that is happening in our lives. You know our needs, our struggles, and the things that I carry quietly in my heart. I surrender everything to You. I don't want to make a decision out of fear or desperation. Please guide me and give me wisdom. If it is Your will for me...
Replies
7
Views
226
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject lock up and cancel out on and for you to banned demolished dissolve deapear delete destroy all the dreams I had over night between 10 Pm. to 4 Am including the one about me sharing the info in my book to ### and she goes against me and get mad and...
Replies
8
Views
183
Dear Heavenly Father, I am lost but I have not lost hope, I’m just tired and I pray you would deliver and free me and my family, let us be at peace together, let us have back the feeling of home, free us from this country, free our country, please bless us with your presence. Help me deal with...
Replies
10
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,114
Messages
16,784,416
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom