Pls kill me Jesus I don't want ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't want to be constantly depressed and anxious. I thought it would get better when Jesus saved me but it didn't. I'm still suffering every day and I don't want to. I don't want to be constantly depressed and suffer from anxiety attacks. Please pray for my freedom.
Replies
10
Views
169
Is it possible this aggressive woman might have hired people to kill me? Spirit of Truth, Jesus shows us the truth... Thread starter ### Start date Yesterday at 12:58 PM Tags break-in country: hungary electrical problem false accusations landlord avoidance. Copy Short Link Jump to new...
Replies
12
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,228
Messages
16,785,739
Members
648,804
Latest member
Swadarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom