Pls i want Jesus heal me from ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Man of God please pray for me my name is ### from ###. I want to be a prayer warrior like you....and also my mom... she had a dream about me that I am dead... please papa pray for me....I want God to change my life this coming year ###.
Replies
8
Views
372
Man of God please pray for me my name is ### from ###. I want to be a prayer warrior like you....and also my mom... she had a dream about me that I am dead... please papa pray for me....I want God to change my life this coming year ###.
Replies
7
Views
294
Please pray for me to Our Lord Jesus Christ to heal me from throat problem or swelling I'm having a difficulty breathing. Thank you prayer warriors, Thank you Lord Jesus Christ.🙏
Replies
9
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,970
Messages
16,782,980
Members
648,523
Latest member
Dwyarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom