Pls help to use my finances prudently ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray that I find a topic for dissertation NOW accepted now so I am ready by the end of this semester and I earn a final grade in both of my classes pls pray that I can balance work, academia and caring for my ### mother pls pray that I figure out finances now pls pray that I create my list...
Replies
9
Views
261
I of course want to use my talents for glory, i think that's 1 Corinthians 10:13 "whatever you do, do it for the glory of God" Sometimes I find it hard to find the motivation or to get myself to do my talents. I know, it sounds crazy, right? But, even with operating in my spiritual gifts too, I...
Replies
9
Views
148
I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom