Pls help me to pray am ### ...

Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus' Name, asking for Your divine intervention and provision for ###. We pray that You would grant him financial stability and good health. We ask that You would open doors of opportunity and provide for his needs. We pray that You would give him strength and courage to face the challenges of life and that You would give him peace and joy. We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your goodness. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
Amen 🙏 amen 🙏

Thanks
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I really do not know what my life is for. Pls clear my mind to know what Your purpose for my life is for. Stress in lot issues, health, family, and other relationships. Also lust issues. I pray in Jesus name Amen
Replies
14
Views
118
Pls pray that I find a topic for dissertation NOW accepted now so I am ready by the end of this semester and I earn a final grade in both of my classes pls pray that I can balance work, academia and caring for my ### mother pls pray that I figure out finances now pls pray that I create my list...
Replies
9
Views
261
Lord please bless my dad to have the financial provision to but the tickets to travel due to restrictions to be out of the country six months and go back and forth, with all the world problem the tickets are getting super expensive in the timing he and mom need to travel, that have exposed a lot...
Replies
10
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom