Pliz pray for me such that my ...

Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me holy spirit to locate my ###
Replies
6
Views
285
Hello all. Please pray with me as I pray for breakthrough this week: contract closing ###, my job situation resolving, and provision to fully step into my business & school journey. Asking for covering, favor, and peace through it all.
Replies
10
Views
168
pls pray that i get my contract for TAship. I was offered the TAship but have not been given a contract. I followed up but no word. I am afraid i lost it. Pls pray that I have a TAship for the fall 26-spring 27 year, for grading, and a contract I can sign to make it official. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,058
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom