PLESE SOMEBODY HELP ME I WANT TO ...

I’m so sorry about how you’re feeling, friend. I just said a prayer for you. May the Lord surround you with His loving presence, deliver you from your struggle, and help you experience His peace, comfort and joy in a special way. I’m really concerned that you mentioned dying. Please get some help right away -- tell someone who can assist you with how you are feeling. Your life is precious no matter what issues you’re facing, friend. Try not to give up. Hang in there!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
PLESE SOMEBODY HELP ME I WANT TO DIE. PLEASE. I SPENT YEARS ASKING GOD FOR HELP PLEASE LORD SEND HELP NOW PLEASE OR LET ME DIE NOW RIGHT NOW
You are going against the word of God.

Start reading His word that gives LIFE.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I’m a very lonely bachelor to still be living with my parents, especially after I unfairly lost my job. Hard to make a good staple and I faced discrimination, autism people have suggested to me to go on the show love on the spectrum but I don’t do dating shows. I mean it is...
Replies
10
Views
152
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. There are people who care about you and want to help. If you're in...
Replies
7
Views
180
Ideal situation: peacefully, painlessly in my sleep of without anyone going with me right after my kid's final exams in May. Lots of options: fatal heart attack, fatal stroke, fatal hemorrhage, fatal pulmonary embolism. Want to give me something fatal? Bring it. 2nd best: a few hours of pain...
Replies
10
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,082
Messages
16,784,230
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom