Please

Anonymous

Beloved of All
All oppression stripped from my life now I have a great night and ### April ### ### kids ### ### enjoy the night too we all enjoy the night no destruction no assignments all evil is stripped from us all now into existence 100 fold all the way from the spiritual into the physical through the blood of Jesus now every minute every moment every hour.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me and please forgive me for being a alcoholic again. I'm laying in my bed and it feels so good to rest and relax. I went down stairs this morning and I made myself a little drink of whiskey and sprite. I'm thinking of being a little bit late this morning to work so that I...
Replies
12
Views
91
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I thank You for the victory already won on the cross and the spiritual authority given to me as Your child. Your Word says that whatever I bind on earth is bound in heaven. Right now, by the power of the Holy Spirit and the...
Replies
7
Views
103
Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,647
Members
651,292
Latest member
Poinarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom