Please.

  • Thread starter Thread starter john6437724
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please forgive me for not forgiving my wife who I have been with for over ### years. We both have ### and I am so tired of how she talks to me. She used to hold me in high regard and now I feel like she treats me like a looser. I still work very hard and I support my wife and our adult...
Replies
15
Views
537
Dear God I am giving you everything. You can have my job. My soul. My heart. My mind. My stress and anxiety are fear of losing my job. My wife and our adult kid's. My home and my truck and my money. My bosses and my coworkers and my customers and my older brother and my two friends. I'm sorry...
Replies
14
Views
174
Dear God I am going to make a decision to separate or divorce my wife because of our AUD. I don't want to live like this anymore and I am not able to make things better. I only make things worse to stay here. She hates me so much and she has never ever been able to forgive anyone for who they...
Replies
12
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,072
Messages
16,818,327
Members
651,165
Latest member
Fraersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom