Please will you kindly pray for me ...

```markdown
Please will you kindly pray for me for God to help and heal me completely from trigeminal neuralgia which is awful and frightening, very painful, also from a cataract on my left side of my face which I am waiting to go and have surgery on. Please pray I'll get my appointment soon as my eye is really blurry and can't hardly see out of it in Jesus' name. I ask, Amen.

Please will you kindly pray for me for God to help and heal me completely from trigeminal neuralgia which is awful and frightening, very painful, also from a cataract on my left side of my face which I am waiting to go and have surgery on. Please pray I'll get my appointment soon as my eye is really blurry and can't hardly see out of it in Jesus' name. I ask, Amen.
Prayed for this in Jesus' name. Amen
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Praise the Lord, Since yesterday, I have not been feeling well. I have high blood pressure and a headache. I am worried about my children’s college and school annual fees. My wife is also not feeling well, and we are facing financial difficulties. Kindly pray for ###.”
Replies
12
Views
244
For the past few days, I have been experiencing a very rapid heartbeat, and because of this, I sometimes feel shortness of breath. I kindly request your prayers for my healing and complete recovery.
Replies
11
Views
213
Kindly pray for little outreach tonight... *That God first is with the individual team members throughout our day *Unity and fellowship -- by this all people will know we are his disciples if we have love we for one another, Jn 13:35. *Anointing breaks yokes, Spirit opens hearts, gifts (words...
Replies
8
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom