Please that my body will be healed ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray alHeong with me in agreement that God will heal me from all blood clots that I have in my body. I'm also praying for a stress-free, peaceful and productive work day. In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
9
Views
164
I have no idea how to attack my body because I don't know where the attack comes from. It is ridiculous. I don't like high blood pressure.
Replies
10
Views
146
Heal my high blood pressure and let it leave my body. My body doesn't deserve to be under high pressure everywhere.
Replies
11
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom