Please Say Another Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter bob
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bob

Guest
A few days ago I sent a prayer request for employment- I have been contacted by a vending company for temporary work- They buy vending locations for their machines- Please pray that my meeting with them will go well-And that they will purchase the three locations I already have for them- Thank you for your prayers-And may GOD bless you in JESUS name-
 
Lord thanks for the return prayer answered. Amen.
 
Very warm greetings, ###! I and undoubtedly many others continue to pray for you! Things are beginning to turn around now and it will get better for you as the good Lord always remembers His children! Continue to ask God to help you receive the position which is the best for you at this time; give your all during interviews; and then leave it to God. He sees your situation and that of your dear Mother and is with both of you at this time. So, don't be surprised that you receive the job you need and want in a short time! Remember, He is looking out for the two of you! Give thanks and praise to God through His only beloved Son Jesus Christ! Thank Him as if you had already received the job you want! That is the KEY to obtaining His grace.

Keep your Faith Strong! As you can see, it is working! May God Bless You and your dear Mother always in all ways!

"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." -- 3 JOHN 2 (KJV)

​


"That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures." -- PROVERBS 8:21 (KJV)

​


"If they obey and serve Him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures." -- JOB 36:11 (KJV)

​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God I know this isn't important at all I wanted to buy a plushie triceratops but I can't I think because I'll only be motel until tuesday I think until they figure out what place they'll place us in shelter or housing program or something and I think they gonna help find us a 2 bedroom apartment...
Replies
7
Views
128
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position in my home state of Texas. My wife and older daughter were headed overseas in September 2022 to visit family. My young sons and I headed to Texas to start the new job...
Replies
7
Views
172
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! My family and I moved to ### in February 2019 to work with a small church. My mom died in April 2019. The church grew from 28 to nearly 90 with 22 baptisms during Covid. God provided the increase. In my life as a minister, it seems like anytime something...
Replies
10
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,900
Members
649,142
Latest member
Gulfelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom