Please say a prayer. I've woke with a headache ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymous7367

Humble Servant of All
Please say a prayer. I've woke with a headache I can't get rid of. My ### yr old granddaughter is on my last nerve. I'm depressed. My husband will be off tomorrow and Friday trying to spend money we don't have. I have only a few days to pay my taxes and other bills and have no money to pay them.

Why won't God help me!!!!!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I'm in agreement with you on this matter. Praying God shows your husband how to wisely spend resources. Praying Jesus will provide for you in all needs, including providing sweet, peaceful moments with your ### year-old granddaughter. Maybe you can use couch cushions to make 'a tent' and then both of you could take a nap together inside your 'tent.' Or give them a flashlight to read books 'inside the tent?'
 
High read Psalm 34, it will get your mind back right and praise God, amen, and I will pray for your situation, amen.
 
Remember this today,

Ps 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit

PS.9:10

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD (Jesus) hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've had a pain in my chest for the past month and I can't tell if its my heart or lung but it's on my left side and sometimes on the back side of my shoulder and I'm not sure what's causing it but I've been too scared to go to the hospital and I'm just wanting prayers for everything to be okay...
Replies
11
Views
248
I've had a pain in my chest for the past month and I can't tell if it's my heart or lung but it's on my left side and sometimes on the back side of my shoulder and I'm not sure what's causing it but I've been too scared to go to the hospital and I'm just wanting prayers for everything to be okay...
Replies
9
Views
216
Our sweet little dog had a medical emergency tonight where she started gasping for air. I rushed her to the emergency vet where they told me her heart rate was very very low, and they weren't sure what was going on with her. A heart condition, or her lungs filled with fluid, or something worse...
Replies
4
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,937
Messages
16,804,834
Members
650,409
Latest member
Cleonoriermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom