Please Say A Prayer For ### Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjacobson

Prayer Warrior
Every morning I wake up I just feel alone. Without no friends and sometime it feel like without no family. I do trust when the father say you are not alone. I just feel that I am losing all my faith in my friends and family. I feel like I am in a bubble alone. I never knew that death of somebody you love would be this hard. When you come to the holidays it is really hard. I pray everyday that something good is going to happen but it really does not. I prayed for me and a old friend ### for our friendship gains re-strength back again. That is a really long story. But lets just say it hurts real bad inside. I pray for my strength to come closer with my family but I find that hard too. I would really like to have a miracle this Christmas. The holidays feel so alone anymore it just make me want to throw up my hands and say I quit. I really want a ### back into my life. I really would love to have my family back into my life. Please say a prayer for me today. I just feel alone.....
 
Dear Father, he is really not alone because You are his truly friend and people in this site. Lord, please bless his friendship with ### with Your touch so that their friendship can be restored. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Let me suggest that you turn on some praise and worship music and start to enter into His presence. When we are that intimate with Him, then NOTHING else matters, because we get our thoughts off of what we do not have, and begin to see what we DO have in Him. Remember that no one knows the hurt in your heart like Jesus and only He can fill that space. He longs for you to call upon Him because He loves you with an everlasting love. We speak the love of the Lord to fill you! Blessings!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for wisdom and direction for my husband as he decides on treatment for a health condition. Thank you!!!
Replies
11
Views
112
I've had a pain in my chest for the past month and I can't tell if its my heart or lung but it's on my left side and sometimes on the back side of my shoulder and I'm not sure what's causing it but I've been too scared to go to the hospital and I'm just wanting prayers for everything to be okay...
Replies
11
Views
247
I've had a pain in my chest for the past month and I can't tell if it's my heart or lung but it's on my left side and sometimes on the back side of my shoulder and I'm not sure what's causing it but I've been too scared to go to the hospital and I'm just wanting prayers for everything to be okay...
Replies
9
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,900
Messages
16,793,363
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom