I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

Please Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Let us remember to wear our mask, social distance, and wash our hands frequently. God keep us healthy. God keep each of us safe and protected from the plans of the enemy of our soul. Bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our soul to continue to grow in Your Word, Your Ways, and the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us to know You and make You known. Thank You God. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Have A Blessed Thanksgiving and Tell The Lord Thank You!

*Please click on the Thanksgiving link below and Give God Some Praise!

 
Please say a prayer for me. (###) I'm dealing with auto immune, leg, feet, hip, back, neck issues. Dr's aren't taking me seriously. I have chronic fear and anxiety and panic and tension and worry and depression and sadness every minute of every day.
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
No, unfortunately it hasn't.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for wisdom and direction for my husband as he decides on treatment for a health condition. Thank you!!!
Replies
11
Views
113
I've had a pain in my chest for the past month and I can't tell if its my heart or lung but it's on my left side and sometimes on the back side of my shoulder and I'm not sure what's causing it but I've been too scared to go to the hospital and I'm just wanting prayers for everything to be okay...
Replies
11
Views
247
I've had a pain in my chest for the past month and I can't tell if it's my heart or lung but it's on my left side and sometimes on the back side of my shoulder and I'm not sure what's causing it but I've been too scared to go to the hospital and I'm just wanting prayers for everything to be okay...
Replies
9
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,334
Messages
16,798,353
Members
649,858
Latest member
Speosuorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom