1661531710033.png

🤔Let this rest and sizzle in your spirit...Every good decision is not a God decision. Just because it looks like a good thing doesn't mean it is a God thing for you. So always pray, seek God on what God wants for you and you to do.—Encourager ### Flagg

🙏God I ask You in Jesus name help me, my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer to always seek Your will for our lives. Bless each of us to always make God decisions for our lives. Thank You God. Amen.


When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me,
Encourager ### Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

https://sites.google.com/view/encourager###flagg
 
View attachment 190904


🤔Let this rest and sizzle in your spirit...Every good decision is not a God decision. Just because it looks like a good thing doesn't mean it is a God thing for you. So always pray, seek God on what God wants for you and you to do.—Encourager ###

🙏God I ask You in Jesus name help me, my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer to always seek Your will for our lives. Bless each of us to always make God decisions for our lives. Thank You God. Amen.



When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me,
Encourager ###, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

https://sites.google.com/view/encourager###
I am trusting in the Lord all the time. He is leading my path to heaven. My hope and prayer is that He is doing the same thing in your life.
 
View attachment 190904

🤔Let this rest and sizzle in your spirit...Every good decision is not a God decision. Just because it looks like a good thing doesn't mean it is a God thing for you. So always pray, seek God on what God wants for you and you to do.—Encourager ### Flagg

🙏God I ask You in Jesus name help me, my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer to always seek Your will for our lives. Bless each of us to always make God decisions for our lives. Thank You God. Amen.


When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me,
Encourager ### Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
https://sites.google.com/view/encouragerlindaflagg

Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
No text was provided in the message. Please include the prayer request text directly.
Replies
1
Views
109
  • Article Article
https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/###
Replies
0
Views
165
Please pray for my career! I had to resign from my job due to an unhealthy environment. I am a double PhD and has been always a top performer. Please pray for me so I can find a job quickly. I need income to support my family. God bless Thank you!
Replies
11
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,180
Messages
16,785,101
Members
648,757
Latest member
Triemore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom