Please prey against the intense spiritual attack ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I noticed that I very very heavily attacked with spiritual warfare on Holidays. Most of it is sadistic satanic people doing witchcraft on me because they get great pleasure out of abusing me and they can't stand seeing me being happy and having joy. I'm not sure why I get so much spiritual...
Replies
9
Views
209
Pray against the enemy’s attacks on my thoughts and my life, and against the strongholds in my mind. May I be delivered from every kind of demon, and may a great deliverance take place in my family. A dark shadow is following me—pray against it. Sometimes dark thoughts assail me, and my body...
Replies
14
Views
249
Dear Bro/Sis in Christ Please pray for me as I feel that everything seems to go wrong in my life at the moment and I am worried as to what is going on? It seems like some negative forces are behind this and I am under spiritual attack. Please pray for my well-being and Only our Lord Jesus...
Replies
6
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,132
Messages
16,796,403
Members
649,675
Latest member
Kruidarultor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom