Please prayer that my marriage to ### will be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

timbt

Prayer Partner
Please prayer that my marriage to ### will be healed. I love her very much but have let my ego get in the way. Please pray that her pain will be healed, her suffering will stop, and that she will forgive me for the many times when I did not support her and give her the Love she deserves. Please pray that our marriage will be saved by a miracle from God.
 
tmbt, always remember, THERE IS NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD! he will guide you, and he can helps you, when you depend on his word....Amen

Blessed be the Lord, who has given rest to His people, according to all
that He promised. There has not failed one word of all His good promise. -
(1 Kings 8:56)
 
Heavenly Father, i pray in agreement with this request. Lord, I lift up all hurting and broken marriages to You in prayer for healing and restoration according to Your perfect will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you all for your prayers. I am still praying that our marriage will be healed. Although my wife ### still wants a divorce, I do feel better about the situation. I feel as though God is healing my pain, and hopefully ###'s as well. I also believe God has given me the grace to accept whatever his Will is, including the possibility that our marriage may end. Thank you all. With Love and Peace, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I suffer from mental health along with my husband. I try not to talk about work with my husband an issue had arise I didn’t talk to my husband about it, it caused me to be even more depressed sad frustrated angry and I had lashed out on him. I know I shouldn’t have I completely regret it cause...
Replies
7
Views
274
Please pray for my mother-in-law; she is filled with rebellion and demonic behavior. She has been attempting to destroy my marriage for years and now that my children are older, she is targeting them as well… Every time the devotion life begins for us in family, she always creates disruption...
Replies
11
Views
161
Please pray for my marriage reconciliation and healing emotionally financially and give us peace of mind and give us wisdom in our situation bless our familY
Replies
13
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom