Please prayer for spiritual and financial breakthrough.

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, through Jesus Christ, give me wisdom, discernment, clarity, and spiritual awareness. Open my understanding to recognize Your guidance and distinguish truth from confusion. Guard my mind and heart from deception, fear, and distraction. Let my thoughts be surrendered to Your Word...
Replies
11
Views
76
Please pray for me to be freed from my habitual sin which I keep falling back into even after multiple times of trying to set myself right before God, and it's worsening everytime. Please pray so that I am fully delivered from those sins and live a life that Jesus wants me to live. Also pray for...
Replies
9
Views
74
Heavenly Father I come to you today because this is heavy on my heart. My job is stressing me out and doesn't value me. I'm underpaid and overwhelmed. I am the sole provider in my family. I have a lot of bills to pay. I need a new job and career and need to create additional streams of income...
Replies
6
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,653
Members
651,293
Latest member
Gwourkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom