Please Prayer for me for my health,,, ...

Loekum

Disciple of Prayer
Please Prayer for me for my health, I have white patches on my body, please Prayer for me that remove my white patches.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear brother ###. Lord, we ask for Your healing touch upon his body. He is experiencing white patches on his skin, and we pray that You would remove these patches and restore his health completely. Your Word says in Jeremiah 30:17, "For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord." We stand on this promise and believe in Your power to heal. Surround ### with Your peace and comfort during this time. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted last time asking for prayers for my ct scan. The results are out and thank God that there are no enlarged lymph nodes, and my chest and abdomen results are normal or unremarkable. I have a small cyst on my abdomen/liver area and I pray that this will not grow and will be gone in Jesus’...
Replies
10
Views
219
Father God, I thank you for your loving kindness and mercy. I thank you for the gift of life and all you have done for me. Lord I lift up my daughter ### to you today and I ask for divine healing for the white patches that have formed on her face. Lord you are the Great Healer, there is nothing...
Replies
7
Views
438
Please pray for me as I get dizziness while we go out on bike and suddenly I tell my husband to stop the bike in the middle of the road and get down. But after few minutes I will be fine and start journey again. I feel lot of weakness. I can't bear hungry, if it is late I get giddiness and...
Replies
9
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,094
Messages
16,784,314
Members
648,674
Latest member
Irainaraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom