Please prayer for me because I want ###. I want###.

Nakul Ghorai

Prayer Partner
Please prayer for me because I want to ###. I want to established a trust for ### and ###. Please prayer for me I want complete my dream please please please please please
 
Praying for you in Jesus Name, Amen



Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 (HEALING) the verses will bless you :)

http://www.lornematthews.com/articlespages/Hedge.html
 
Matthew 6:33   "Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Papa God, i know its so confusing for u about my decisions in lovelife, but i just want you to know that i cant have another bodycount again, i cant have a relationship that is on and off again, that is break and comeback, i dont want another guy came into my life again, please Papa God im...
Replies
10
Views
405
His friend, ###, emailed me on the text message that he wants me to get back together with ###. I refused to be back together with him because he lied to me, and he made me feel less of myself. ### loves me so much Im his friend, ###’s, and he has been thinking about me. He knows a lot has...
Replies
9
Views
148
First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,948
Messages
16,804,911
Members
650,418
Latest member
Celaeldoraorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom