Please Pray

  • Thread starter Thread starter tara
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tara

Guest
Please pray for me to get the job God desires me to have. Pray that God will open and close doors as he sees fit to give me his best. Pray that God will act quickly because I am running up more debt. Pray that God will make my mother ### and I debt free completely! My mother and I have been struggling in our relationship and we have unresolved hurts with other family members too. Pray that God will heal our hearts and relationships. Pray that God will do a new thing in my mom and I especially. That God will give us a fresh revelation of His love and that God will enable us to love Him with all our hearts and then each other as ourselves. Also pray for our tenant ### that we will have peace in our home and with each other. Pray that God will make us a blessing to one another. Pray for healing and laughter there too. Pray for the salvation of all our family members and that we will all be at peace with one another. Pray for my mom and I's home that God will build it, expand it to the right and to the left. Ask God to fill our home with His glory honor and fame! Pray that God will fill it with 10,000 legion of His angels. Pray that I can adopt children soon and that God will provide all we need. Pray that I can start an adoption agency and for wisdom on how to do this and favor with all involved in the future. Pray for a godly mate if God wants me married. Thanks
 
Praying for a better home environment. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Praying with you ###. may God hear and answer you according to His will. His timing for each is perfect. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a single mom , I have a ### years old daughter and I am working in a gulf country, back home i have paralysed mom,whole my salary i spend i don't have saving ,rent,school fees, day care, van fees , end of the month is don't have any savings, I am becoming so much angry even for a little...
Replies
12
Views
151
Please pray for all three of my daughters salvation ### and ### and ### pray for our financial situation we have no transportation isn't bother raising to teenage daughters it has been a nightmare they're running out of money and food the rents too expensive here in ### we need help help in this...
Replies
13
Views
160
Please pray for my marriage forgiveness and healing within please pray that ### somehow sees the best in me again i’m getting help to stop looking at things i shouldn’t please pray for me pray that ### years from now we can both look back and be thankful that either of us never decided to...
Replies
11
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,460
Messages
16,811,387
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom