Please Pray

  • Thread starter Thread starter trula1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trula1

Guest
please pray for ### to find a job and for ### and ###'s relationship...and for ###...
 
Please provide a job for ###, and for ### and ### relationship and ### all to be healed, blessed as we stand in agreement in Jesus Holy Name Amen
 
I am praying for relationship and for ### in their needs may God answer. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have just started a new job but it is not going well and my new bosses and colleagues dismiss me. I feel very dejected. Can you please pray for me that my relationship improves and people treat me with respect and dignity and I get a lot of fame at work and in my students. I get a lot of...
Replies
11
Views
164
My college is laying off more people. Please pray that the Lord will protect my job. Please also pray for my daughter to find a job. Thank you. God bless you.
Replies
13
Views
142
Please pray for my daughter to find a job. She has moved to a new city and is looking for a new job. Please pray all these in Jesus name.
Replies
13
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom