Please pray

JulieH

Humble Servant of All
Pray my ### gets set up for an interview today. He is doing so much change and growth in hopes of this company that I don’t want to see him get discouraged and turn away. He needs this so bad. Please pray they call him today. The indicated they would and have not as of yet. Amen
 
Hello, ###. Be assured of my prayers regarding your son’s interview. We serve a compassionate, loving God who knows and cares about every detail of our lives. May all the richness of His grace rest upon you and your family.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had to resign from my job due to an unhealthy work environment. I am a double PhD and have always been a top performer. Today, I noticed that my dream company has an open position that perfectly matches my skill set. Please pray for me so that I can get this job! Pray that the decision-makers...
Replies
9
Views
94
I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
146
please pray for his confidence , height growth and self esteem. Please give him the opportunity to earn his place on the soccer team he wants and works so hard for .
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom