Anonymous

Beloved of All
My health isn't good. Stress level is at max. I keep praying and am waiting on God to move. A work associate needs to quit. She has ongoing issues at home, and others are paying for her NEGATIVE attitude. Please pray. In His name. Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with you my friend. May the Lord bless you physically, mentally, and spiritually, in Jesus precious name amen.
 
Praying for your peace of mind and that God makes moves for you in a mighty way.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. You are loved. Tell the Lord Thank You.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. God let me greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

You Need More Wisdom
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ###. She is suffering from severe stomach pain and the ongoing effects of PTSD. May God bring healing to her body, calm to her mind, and rest to her heart. May He protect her from harmful people, negative intentions, and all forms of bad energy. May God gently free her from the...
Replies
7
Views
201
Please pray for me and my family, I need a good job so that I can provide a good, safe, stable home for my family and myself and my kids' mother and I constantly fight and I don’t want to do that anymore. I just want us to be a happy, healthy family. I have hardly any help at all from anyone and...
Replies
8
Views
149
Please pray for my son who is going through some severe stress. He's not himself. He is in his early twenties. Not talking much, showing so much irritation etc. I know he has studies and he can't keep up with it, but not sure if that's the issue. When he is stressed, he won't say anything. Im...
Replies
9
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,056
Messages
16,783,960
Members
648,631
Latest member
Stroersarurleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom