Father, I pray that ### will open his eyes and make a real commitment to me and my children. I pray that he stops his destructive partying and womanizing behavior. I also need prayers that I do not have and will not ever get cancer. IJNIPA
His grace is on the way on the condition that you would follow HIS WORD in letter and Spirit. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray especially for ###, ###, ###, ###, ### and ###, as there have been ongoing issues with hurtful words and behavior toward other students. ### and ###, in particular, have been hurting other students, and we are asking for prayer for real change in their hearts and actions. Also pray...
Replies
9
Views
112
My wife will not let me simply walk around the apartment without interrogating me and yelling and panicking about every single thing that I do. She is constantly questioning what I’m doing and what I’m thinking about, and cursing at me and wishing harm on me. I keep telling her that God will not...
Replies
10
Views
134
PLEASE PRAY for our very dear Brother ### who is passing pure blood when he goes to the bathroom. He previously lost a kidney removed due to cancer...which came after him being healed by God of another cancer. So the enemy has it out for this precious brother who is also a missionary & so the...
Replies
9
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,181
Messages
16,785,126
Members
648,760
Latest member
Daitown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom