please pray

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please all pray in Jesus name all the new particular foundations tinted moisturizers BB creams cosmetics I desire ever dreamed of that meets fits all my needs desires floods right now without delay at great cheap prices every shop every place every shelf every store every make up brand company supermarket ### at great cheap prices now abundantly without delay in Jesus name Lord send this for me now in Jesus name I declare mighty breakthroughs victory success with this right now in Jesus name
 
Why do you lust after the wealth of this world so much? Why is your physical appearance so important to you? Why do you care about pictures and make-up so much? Don't you know that God looks at your heart? First of all I pray for your salvation. Second of all, I pray that you stop being so vain. I also pray that God implants in your heart some real values. In Christ's Name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please make absolutely all every single thingd products items make up tinted monstruers make up long lasting smudge proof lip.linets in all colour tines semi matt lipstick in all colour tones waterproof lasting black eye liner very gest ever thickening shampoo moose very best ever...
Replies
7
Views
133
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please please heal heal absolutely every single part of me now no absolutely no delay in jesus christ name please please lord make absolutely all all things new for me now abno delay in jesus christ name please please restore...
Replies
10
Views
122
Lord please please please grant me me all the deepest deepest desires of my heart big huge tiny small now absolutely no delay always forevermore please in jesus name lord please please please lorr restore absolutely all all every single suffering pain sadness sorrow misery deppression anxity...
Replies
9
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom