Please Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Please pray for all my family and friends and for all the people on this site and my self and all my different relationships, that Father God will bless all day through the whole day, surround us all with a host of Angels and cover us all with the Spirit of Jesus and fill us all with the fruit of the Holy Spirit.

Please pray it is a day filled with joy and peace and God will reveal wonderful miracles for us, that something very special will emerge, that I will have a big breakthrough with my finances and Father God will reveal to my future loving wife and heal my sore gum, please pray in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve posted here before asking for prayers, but I’m so desperate for a job breakthrough that I can’t help but post again. The job market where I live is extremely difficult right now, and after almost a year of searching, I feel exhausted and defeated. Would you please pray for me? The stress...
Replies
10
Views
85
I dont know what to do. I love my children and grandchildren so very much. But my daughter seems to despise me. I love her and miss my little boys so much .im clueless. I ho to their sports and she doesn't speak. Please pray. Also please i have had gut issues that I had to have emergency surgery...
Replies
15
Views
130
Please pray that god and the angles protect me and my home. Please pray that I be granted peace, clarity of mind, and strong spirit. Please pray that my finances improve to where my cup runneth over. Please pray that the gifts of fortitude, foresight, wisdom, discernment, patience, and...
Replies
11
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,819
Messages
16,815,295
Members
651,024
Latest member
Wyneatel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom