Please Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

miller2714

Prayer Partner
Please pray for my family's financial security. I have overwhelming credit card balances and cannot make ends meet each month. Please pray that I can get the funds to pay my credit card balances. Please pray for us...
 
Father you said that it is impossible for us to please you without faith. And faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Lord I pray as ### spends time in her word, that you would increase our faith. Give her wisdom father regarding her finances. I pray that you will lead her by your spirit. Help her father that she would make good financial decisions. I pray that you would deliver her from this debt. I pray that you would bless our to meet her monthly financial obligations In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Since 5 years I couldn't pay some credit cards. Now finally I am paying for 1nos credit card and asking negotiationing for the next. Please pray that I close these both cards on monthly installments and I get a better deal. Also please pray for stability in my Job and income. For smooth payment...
Replies
10
Views
139
I am ###, an International student, finished my masters actively searching for a software engineer job. I have student debt to pay in my home country, and also the credit card balances. I am not able to sleep due to lack of peace. Recently I was cheated in a relationship, Constantly fighting...
Replies
13
Views
355
Please pray to Our Lord Jesus Christ that the mixup made by my credit card company involving a blocked remittance to ### may be cleared quickly and the funds remitted to the party, with a proper acknowledgement. Thank you in advance for your prayers.
Replies
8
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,373
Messages
16,821,713
Members
651,347
Latest member
Aeriudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom