Please pray with my family for financial ###

Syeshom

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray with my family for financial breakthrough. There is a ### project we are about to embark on that requires ### funds but we can't afford it. Pls pray with us for God to open financial doors for us and raise helpers for myself and also make the project a successful one.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking for Your divine intervention in our financial situation. We are about to embark on a huge project that requires a huge amount of funds, but we cannot afford it. We ask that You open financial doors for us and raise helpers for ###, so that the project can be a successful one. We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your provision. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### is Praying for protection against enemy attacks over my family and children, my finances. Praying for my business to be profitable and successful ~~ we need to make money for my children and I. We need the help of God to meet our financial stability. In Jesus name.
Replies
5
Views
264
Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough to help the poor,to finance my ministry and family.thank so much.
Replies
10
Views
159
In Jesus Name, God the Almighty Fathet in Heaven, Gracious Master and Lord of Mercy, I come before this morning with thanks giving for what You have done into my live. Glory and Honor be to You. Today we start a new week. I pray for blessings and provision. As a family we have huge deficits, I...
Replies
12
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,544
Messages
16,789,292
Members
649,108
Latest member
Freoran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom