Please pray with me

Powers

Beloved of All
Holy Spirit, lead my children to salvation....lead us closer to the Lord Jesus today. Bring Christ followers in our lives. Lord, thank You in advance for opening my children's hearts to eternal life with You today. Deliver us from evil today. God bless you all praying, in Jesus' Name I pray Amen.
 
Prayer Focus: God I ask in Jesus’ name in this Holiday Season “###-###” bless each and every member of my family, all those I love, and care about (including myself) with what we all stand in need of. God save those of us who stand in need of salvation, heal those of us who stand in need of healing, and deliver each of us from what we need to be delivered from. Protect and keep us all safe from the plans of the enemy of our soul.

Bless each of us with the mind of Christ Jesus. May we all walk and operate in the fruits of the Holy Spirit. May the joy of the Lord be our strength. May we all come to truly know and love You with all our heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul. Strengthen each of us to walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for each of our lives. Bless each of us to do a great work for the Kingdom of God. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God not only honor this prayer over all our lives this Holiday Season, but honor this prayer over our lives today, tomorrow, and for always in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST — PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ### 1. I Am Terrified and Need Prayer My name is ###, and I am urgently asking for prayer. What I have been experiencing has become increasingly frightening and overwhelming. I feel surrounded by spiritual darkness, paranormal activity, witchcraft...
Replies
12
Views
333
Dear Father Yahweh, i ask you to cover me . I would like to continue with that church and sing to you. . Or lead me but i would like to grow too . And its okay too. you know all details . And please help me with my voice, the banjo and guitar thank you >Show me more and praying for great news as...
Replies
16
Views
172
**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,137
Messages
16,807,586
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom