please pray with me that my ### will be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony1

Disciple of Prayer
please pray with me that my son will be brought out of darkness and into Jesus Glorious Light. May he be given strength, wisdom, courage, and understanding. In Jesus name I pray. Thank YOU LORD JESUS! MAY HE BE GIVEN A REVELATION OF HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HIM HEAVENLY FATHER (DADDY)!!!!!!! I ALSO PRAY THAT HE MAY BE WELL NOW. THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
In Jesus name I pray, that your needs are lifted to our loving God.

------------------------------------------------------------

Revelation 8:3-4

And another angel came and stood at the altar with a golden censer, and he was given much incense to offer with the prayers of all the saints on the golden altar before the throne, and the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, rose before God from the hand of the angel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

James 5:16-- Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Psalm 34 vs.15 The eyes of the lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.

Psalm 34 vs.4, I sought the lord and he heard me and delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 34 vs.6 This poor man cried, and the lord heard him and saved him out of all his troubles.

Psalm 27 vs.14 Wait on the lord be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart wait, I say on the lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me and my family have been trying to look for a house for five years now, and then we finally found the house. This house looked like it came from a dream. It was so glorious and angelic-looking. For years, we were dealing with some money issues, but when we finally almost came up with the...
Replies
14
Views
149
Please pray for workplace wisdom and help for strength and uplift of my spirit. I work for a company that I believe recognizes me and my hospitality. I also do my best at my workplace to have a positive attitude towards. I’ve been working at this job for 2 years and have been not given things I...
Replies
10
Views
220
Please pray for me and my family. God, please protect me and my son and bless us with good health, healing, peace, happiness, and long lives. Bring love, honesty, loyalty, faithfulness, healing, stability, and understanding into my relationship, and open the door for us to have a safe, peaceful...
Replies
9
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom