Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray Everyday and Night that God gives my Mom ### her $### back from ### the Seller who ripped her off from OfferUp since February ###, ###
Replies
11
Views
64
📖 Father, Thank You for not only inspiring The Scriptures, 2 Tim 3:16, but for guarding and preserving them through the ages by preserving it in writing from the corruption of man and deceitfulness of the serpent. "For everything written in earlier times was written for our instruction, so that...
Replies
9
Views
147
Please pray for me. I’m getting deceived by thinking I could be like God, I’m dust, please pray. I have the extreme of unbelief right now and I want and need to be saved. Please pray that God gives me a second chance and He shows me what I need to do! Thank you
Replies
7
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,538
Messages
16,800,667
Members
650,056
Latest member
Vnkuigate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom