Please pray with me for my son who is ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

elizabeth

Prayer Partner
Please pray with me for my son who is struggling financially and emotionally. He has not been able to get a job and is trying hard to start his own business as a solution to his problem. Let him be successful at his business and please Lord give him emotional strength and patience. He is a wonderful son who is always there for me. I wish I could help him financially but I have little money to live on myself. Please God and everyone pray for him that success and prosperity comes his way. Blessings to all ###
 
1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. My wife and I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my son who has challenges of sexual abuse addictions and now cannot be intimate with the wife
Replies
8
Views
107
I pray that the Holy Spirit Will reveal the reason my ### cannot sleep and why is he hearing constantly voices in his head, even though he is under a medical team? He is unable to work, and finds open places hard to be in. I have prayed for over a year, even went on a couple of pilgrimages, I...
Replies
13
Views
172
My son suffers from mental and physical breakdown either as a result of drug addiction or other spiritual attacks. When it occurs, my neighbors look at me with shame. I want God to deliver him. I don't want a situation where he will be taken to a native doctor.
Replies
10
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,212
Messages
16,797,165
Members
649,769
Latest member
Ryver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom