Please pray with me as I am ...

Heavenly Father, in Jesus' Name, we come before You today to lift up ### in prayer. We ask that You would provide for her needs and help her to pay her rent on time. We pray that You would give her the resources she needs to make her rent payment and that You would protect her from being kicked out of her home. We ask that You would give her peace and hope in this difficult time, and that You would provide her with the strength and courage to face this challenge. We thank You for Your goodness and mercy, and we ask these things in Jesus' Name. Amen.
God bless you for taking out time to say a prayer for me.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He is asking for prayers to get money to rent room or appartment me. thank you for prayers. God bless you
Replies
10
Views
152
I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
212
Will you please pray for me that what the enemy means for my harm by railroading me lying on me and blocking me so that I can't be successful that God turns it into a blessing for me? Will you please pray for me that I passed my new job training and that I have success in my new career? Will...
Replies
10
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,228
Messages
16,785,739
Members
648,804
Latest member
Swadarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom