Please pray we are not evicted. We only have ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiebrooks83

Good and Faithful Servant
Please pray we are not evicted. We only have til Friday. Pray we find assistance or the Lord provides in another way. Lord provide for and protect us. Calm me, Lord. Take away my worries. I don't want to be homeless again. I have nightmares about it. Pray my husband is able to start work soon. Lord, restore my faith. Lord, give me strength to make it through this. Lord, help me accept Your will.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. In Jesus Name Amen
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Stand on God's word - you have even more power than a conqueror - believe it.

"Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us." {Romans 8:37}
 
Lord God,

I ask for Your mercy in this situation. You can see what we cannot see. I ask that Your will be done. I ask that we will trust in Your goodness and faithfulness and know in the depths of our hearts that all things work together for good for those who are called by Your name. I ask that we would draw close to You and know Your heart. I ask that You fill us with a greater portion of Your Holy Spirit and enable us to have a deeper trust in You. Bless You, oh Lord.

I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my husband and son. We live in the house we rent now for 8 years. The landlord said we can rent to buy, so we paid her for 5 years dubble the rent, the contract ended after 5 years although she made a verbal contract/agreement with us that she will extend it for us for...
Replies
6
Views
109
Please please pray we don’t get evicted please please pray for ### and ###🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Replies
6
Views
342
We only have 1 working vehicle at this time and we need 2 do to my hubby working different hours than me. My husband is so disappointed by his truck transmission going out. Please help us with finances we do not have the money to buy another car. Please let us use our time talents and resources...
Replies
5
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,276
Messages
16,820,740
Members
651,299
Latest member
Chrouwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom