Please Pray to stop my ### case and

Gonthyryr

Disciple of Prayer
Please Pray to stop my Divorce case and Restore our marriage and bring my ### home to me quickly. She has asked me for a divorce I do not want. I love him so much and have been praying every chance since he left me two month ago. Please soften her heart and have her feel forgiveness, love, hope and understanding. I miss her so much and cannot imagine my life without her. Fill her with the Holy Spirit.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask God to settle a matter between me and someone who acted against me years ago and has caused me ongoing trouble. I did nothing against her and had no ill intent toward her. Her actions led me to pray against her, and as a result, another person—whom I had never wronged—also began to act...
Replies
9
Views
267
Many years ago, when I was a young boy, my grandfather blessed me. He asked me to kneel before him and pronounced blessings over me, perhaps even laid his hands on my head. He blessed me with knowledge and wisdom. It is about him that he was a genius and very sharp mentally. But over the years...
Replies
8
Views
194
I need God to intervene between me and those who have risen up against me, accusing me of being prideful—of acting “too big,” even using that song, “Fox, fox, fox, go into the box… no, no, no, why, why, why…” as a way to mock me. I believe I have never done anything that would justify such...
Replies
9
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,250
Messages
16,820,527
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom