please pray to save me from current ...

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord jesus christ, I not able to take pressure due to hotel business very low. My bosses not happy with my performance. And I am not happy working hear. Staff salary delayed, security and housekeeping staff 5 months no salary. Vendors are asking payment. Building no licences. I cannot take it...
Replies
9
Views
118
Dear Lord Jesus, I’ve had enough of being treated differently all my life because I’m AuDHD. It needs to stop. My AuDHD needs need to be taken care of properly. No more basking in the sun. Allowing me to grow my hair out, my desired length down to my shoulders as a guy. And getting a little bit...
Replies
12
Views
434
Dear Lord Jesus , I have had enough working in the sun. Please not let me have to there much longer. I want to find a better life of work. This is why I am trying to transition to pupppetry and have less zoo time In the future zoos are going to have to use more people and rotate in the sun...
Replies
11
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,966
Messages
16,794,057
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom