Please, pray this anxiety and burping stop. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for prayers to help me release my fears, anxiety, and trust in God. I want so bad to trust in His will and divine timing, but I fear my anxiety has hijacked my mind and I don't remember a time where I have felt this burden lifted. I have started daily prayer, frequent mass, and self-talk...
Replies
11
Views
178
Dear Lord Jesus, I try really hard to not keep my dad awake but last night I was whining and upset. I went to laundry room to try to keep away and waking up my dad because I suffer with RHD and anxiety and I’m trying really hard to avoid that and I didn’t eat enough because I didn’t eat enough...
Replies
10
Views
191
Pray for me, there’s a spirit of anxiety that’s been tormenting me for the past few weeks. I used to be incredibly happy, but I’ve lost all motivation in life. My only source of motivation is my spouse and my dog. Please pray that this spirit of anxiety leaves me.
Replies
15
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,269
Messages
16,797,606
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom