Please pray the scars vanish and fresh ...

Epethrel

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray the scars vanish and fresh healthy skin emerges, also please pray the thread veins and skin tags vanish.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my father who is sick from the past few days. He has become quite weak. Pray so that he becomes normal again as he was before. I need my dad back.
Replies
12
Views
172
I was born with beautiful skin, but after failed treatments for my nose, it is now covered in deep, permanent scars. While the rest of my body is healthy, my nose feels like a monster, and I can no longer face the world. I am in so much pain that I want to die every single moment of everyday. I...
Replies
8
Views
352
Disappointment should vanish from my life in the mighty name of Jesus Amen 🔥🙌🏾🙏🏾
Replies
5
Views
502
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,666
Messages
16,791,074
Members
649,242
Latest member
Phrairpierlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom