Please pray the Lord will find me the perfect ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray the Lord will find me the perfect church home. I'm a Catholic, but am thinking on trying a Pentecostal Church for the experience. I don't want to be following a False Religion. Please have the Lord reveal to me clearly, whether he wants me to stay a Catholic or Pentecostal.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The biblical perspective on soulmates and relationships often emphasizes trust in God's plan and timing. Here are a few key points from the Bible that might help: 1. **Trust in God's Plan**: Proverbs 3:5-6 encourages believers to trust in the Lord with all their heart and not lean on their own...
Replies
7
Views
228
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me find a girl that is right for me. Perfect for me fitting. I am bored and lonely I suffer a lot. I’m the only boy in my family out of 42 of my sisters are married and have kids my youngest one just got engaged. I don’t have anybody to love so it leaves me like this...
Replies
7
Views
185
Dear Lord Jesus, I’m a very lonely bachelor to still be living with my parents, especially after I unfairly lost my job. Hard to make a good staple and I faced discrimination, autism people have suggested to me to go on the show love on the spectrum but I don’t do dating shows. I mean it is...
Replies
10
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,292
Messages
16,820,865
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom