Please pray the Lord will bring ### back ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhj

Prayer Partner
Please pray the Lord will bring my wife back; she has been gone almost 11 months. I have prayed and prayed; I just don't know what to do anymore. Thank you for your prayers.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, You know my heart and my pain. You know how much I want ### to come back into my life. If it is Your will and if this relationship is right for both of us, please remove the anger, misunderstandings and distance between us. Touch ###’s heart and give him peace and clarity. If we...
Replies
11
Views
180
Continue in my life and remove and bring back all that belongs to me that was mine spiritually, mentally, and physically. God, take down and remove everything that was stolen and bring it back to me and close all doors and access.
Replies
9
Views
156
Lord, I realized what I did, and promised to devote myself to change and commitment to be a better man. Please soften our hearts, heal our pain, fix our misunderstandings, and in your God's timing bring both our hearts together again. Lord, I pray for our reconciliation. Remove old barriers...
Replies
7
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom