Please pray the item is tracked to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that this item will arrive in ### safely from ### as I opted for the cheapest postage option without tracking and as it is without tracking pray that Jesus will help me get the item purchased safely to ### from ###.
Replies
6
Views
216
PLEASE PRAY THAT I CAN FIND MY MISSING ITEM THIS AFTERNOON AS IT HAD FALLEN AND I DID NOT REALIZE THAT UNTIL I GOT TO MY DESTINATION... I AM GOING TO RE-TRACE MY STEPS AND PLEASE PRAY ANGELS GUIDE ME TO IT THIS AFTERNOON IN JESUS'S NAME THANK-YOU EVERYONE !
Replies
11
Views
306
Pray for the item that clock damaged to be restocked as now I contacted the seller and they might restock but dun know when. They will only reserve for me if they restock this item and I am very worried as I have to buy back the same clock. Pray for Jesus to make this miracle happen.
Replies
6
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,048
Messages
16,783,898
Members
648,615
Latest member
Toymont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom